Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

Infinite Days

I first read this book in August of 2010 while on a visit to Arizona.  It wasn't really a fun visit, it was a very emotional time.  Because of all that was going on around me, I dove into this book.  The first part of the book stuck with me to the point that it was always in the back of my mind.   After all these months, I decided to find the book that kept haunting me to read it again.  Well, I have read so many books that I really couldn't remember which one it was.  I sat down and went through 2 or 3 books which sounded at all like I had remembered.  When I opened this book, I automatically began to read.  I couldn't put it down!  Even though I had read it before, I fell for the characters all over again and was shocked by the events that took place. This is the only book since Twilight, where I had a moment where I screamed "no, No, No, NOOOO!" in my mind as I read. The whole thought of being transformed FROM a vampire into human was intriguing to me.  A whole new concept after other books talked so much about turning into a vampire. 
I would recommend this book!!!  I think I might even read it again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

top navigation

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...