Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tiger's Quest


Tiger's Quest (The Tiger Saga, #2)Tiger's Quest by Colleen Houck
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Tiger's Quest surpassed all my expectations being the second book in the Tiger's Curse series. Usually, in my experience, the 2nd book can leave me thinking "that's it?" But Colleen came through, keeping me on my toes through this book as well.  Now I am in a dilema as to which stuffed Tiger I want to buy!  Black or White. HMMMM...


Kishan (Black Tiger) takes center stage in this book, and of course I was captivated by his wild spirit.  Going through more adventures, Kelsey gets to know Kishan better and realizes that her heart could be split. I appreciate each Tiger..er..man for each of their strong personalities, and who wouldn't love to have  2 exotic immortal men....er...Tigers fight for their affection?
I am on eggshells waiting for book three! Come on November!! (I hope that's when it is released!)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

top navigation

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...