Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Trailer... umm, Thursday?

So it's not Tuesday, but I wanted to wait for this....
One of my favorite book series is coming to theaters this summer!

The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones by Cassandra Clare



It's so exciting to see characters come to life, especially ones that I have read about for the last 4 years!  Of course, I am a little disappointed by the lead role of Jace.  Once again, a British actor comes in to take away all the gorgeousness that my mind had created... Now I am sure the Karens Jace will never return... just like some other big name actor from another big named book/movie.  So here it is.....


1 comment:

  1. Ew, the guy who plays Jace is ICKY!! They should've gotten the guy who plays Cato in Hunger Games, the guy who plays Peeta, or the guy who plays Four in I Am Number Four. Not THAT guy! Who's English. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete

top navigation

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...