Pages

Friday, December 14, 2012

Witch World by Christopher Pike

Witch WorldWitch World by Christopher Pike
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

I have to say this book was way more disturbing than I thought it would be. I trudged through it expecting more, but I just couldn't get through it. Even listening to this through means of audio book didn't get me to the end. I was really disappointed by it all, even the romance was blah... there was supposed to be some kind of "true love" and it really fell flat.

I rarely EVER give a 1 star, but even with this, I felt it was almost too much. I feel bad giving this kind of review, but... When I get yucky feelings while reading a book that tend to stick with me, then I know I have to give it an honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

top navigation

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...