Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Seeker by Arwen Elys Dayton REVIEW



Seeker by Arwen Elys Dayton
My rating: 1 of 5 stars


Summary: 

The night Quin Kincaid takes her Oath, she will become what she has trained to be her entire life. She will become a Seeker. This is her legacy, and it is an honor.
As a Seeker, Quin will fight beside her two closest companions, Shinobu and John, to protect the weak and the wronged. Together they will stand for light in a shadowy world.

And she’ll be with the boy she loves–who’s also her best friend. But the night Quin takes her Oath, everything changes.

Being a Seeker is not what she thought. Her family is not what she thought. Even the boy she loves is not who she thought. And now it’s too late to walk away.


I ended up with a big fat DNF (Did Not Finish) on this book. Yeah, not cool I know, but I truly gave it my all. I even purchased the audiobook to help me understand what the freaking HELLO!! was going on! Unfortunately that only got me through half of the book before I wanted to throw it out the window! I didn't because I like my electronic devices and wanted to save those for another day.
The summary sounded so great, so different and exciting! Maybe my brain is just so not functioning on this level, but I seriously couldn't grasp what was going on!! So maybe if my brain develops a new sort of way of thinking I will understand it. So... until then, I give up.

Sorry my good readers!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

top navigation

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...