Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

The long awaited trailer release!

At long last, the full trailer release of Breaking Dawn Part 2!




I didn't think I wanted to see the last movie because I didn't care so much for the last part of the book.  Now I can see that I can't possibly resist it!  Four years after I first heard of Twilight, read the books (3 times.... er.. maybe more!) I think I will be a sucker and go to the premiere of the Last and FINAL movie.

Anyone else tired of vampires now?  

If this hadn't been dragged out for four freaking years  I would be a lot more excited about this last movie.  Of course, I didn't really enjoy Breaking Dawn as much as the others.  As many times as I read the first 3 books, I only finished BD once.  After the wedding and the honeymoon, I was pretty freaked out about the rest of the book.  I felt like it was a totally different story, the characters seemed too different.  It just didn't flow.  Hopefully the movie will save it for me in the end. 

Let me know what your thoughts are.... Breaking Dawn: Awesome?  or  Not Awesome?

2 comments:

  1. I actually liked BD. It was different, but so was the story. What I didn't like was not seeing the battle scene at the end in the book. It felt very anticlimatic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt a little frustrated with how quickly all these new vampire characters were introduced with all these crazy super powers. It felt like magic power inflation. Like all of a sudden it's not cool enough to be a normal vampire you have to also be able to control elements! It felt kind of slapped together.

    Mostly I agree with being happy up until the wedding was over and then being creeped out. I felt kind of like Bella and Renesmee didn't really have a mother daughter relationship either. Or just a really weird one. I don't know. Blah.

    But overall I like the series a lot. So I'm okay with it and will definitely see the last movie.

    ReplyDelete

top navigation

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...