Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2011

The Iron King. I have heard nothing but great things about this whole series, so I was looking forward to this book for a long time.  To tell you the truth, I am only on page 110 and I am just annoyed with the whole thing.  I am tired of Meghan being lost, almost being eaten and killed over and over.  Maybe I am just not up to the whole Fearie land thing. I just want to scream at all the part cute and part evil little creatures in the land. I was never a fan of Alice in Wonderland, it was too creepy and weird for my taste.  This book is heading in that direction for me.  
After saying all of this, I will continue to read the Iron King hoping that I will either adjust to this environment, or see if it changes.  I have only read 100 pages, so it really isn't too far into the plot. I usually give a good 150 to 200 pages before deciding whether or not to give up on a book.
So I will post another review in due time.  Hopefully it will be better than this.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

top navigation

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...