Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Vampire Diaries


I know I am behind the times, and it is really showing now, but....
I just had to read this book. I had heard so much about it and thought "what the hay". I have NEVER seen the television series, so I figured I had nothing to compare it to. It was not what I expected.

Elena seemed to be quite the little brat at first, marching around, demanding things from her friends like she owned the world. I felt so sorry for Matt who seemed to get dumped on and kept giving Elena what she wanted... his trust.
Of course, Stefan was the mysterious bad boy who ends up really being the good guy... Well, good vampire anyway. I do feel like Elena ends up learning about giving instead of demanding from others.
In the end, I ended up enjoying it more than I thought I would. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

top navigation

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...