Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Tiger's Voyage by Colleen Houck (book 3)

WOW! Just when I didn't think things could get any better, this book comes along and just blows me away! This is definitely the best one in the series so far.

The relationship between Kelsey and the 2 princes was front and foremost in this book. I tended to "switch teams" a lot during this one, but my heart had been on Kishan until the last few chapters of the book. I still am not sure who I like best, but Ren's personality stood out the most. Before this book, I felt that Kishan was the pushy, arrogant, bad boy who would fight for Kelsey the hardest. And now I feel like Ren took over that part, being the dominant one.

During all of this, the 3 of them go in search of the 3 gift, Durga's pearl necklace in the 7th Pagoda. Traveling by boat/yacht, and with the help of the 5 dragons, they have to fight with almost their lives to retrieve it in the Indian Ocean. Still having to worry about Lokesh and his determination to get what he wants from the tigers.

This is a series that I will keep and read many times. I have fallen in love with the characters, and I can honestly say this is one of the best stories I have read. I wish there had been more books like this one when I was a young teen or young adult to read. If you enjoy good clean romance, with lots of action, and a place you can leave reality for a while, this is it!           

No comments:

Post a Comment

top navigation

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...