Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick (Hush, Hush #3)


Nora wakes up not remembering the last 5 months, including Patch. I loved this approach to the story, keeping the reader in the dark as well as Nora. I could have done without the long drawn out explanations to get Nora up to speed about her life that she couldn't remember, but the reader (if they read the other 2 books) already knew it. I actually found myself skimming through a lot of those scenes. Other than that, I loved the characters. Nora, acting like a dumb 17 yr old, thinking she knows better and very insecure. Patch... well, Patch's sense of humor, style and just plain deliciousness remained unchanged. He could make me blush, that's for sure! Oh and can I steal a few nights in his hidden home? Satin sheets? My kind of place!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

top navigation

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...