Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Clockwork Prince

Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, #2)Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Tessa continues to help the Shadow Hunters with their quest to find the Majester. In doing so, things heat up with Jem while trying to forget her feelings for Will. Will, on the other hand, finds the truth about the curse that has tortured him for years.

Tessa, does not come across as the snotty teenager as some other heroines do, but is sincerely torn and wanting to do the right thing. She is determined to find out who she is and have the same courage as her friends. She is surprised to find love, especially after being treated as horribly as Will treated her.

My expectations as a second book were far exceeded. Cassandra Clare brought in so much emotion from the characters, especially Jem's. Will's bad boy act is torn down to see the real tormented boy. Add in some surprising traitors, a few deaths and it becomes one of my favorite books!

I could not put this book down! I was up until 3 am trying to finish it, but my sleep deprived body won out. The next morning I picked it up and finished it before I got out of bed! LOVED IT!
 
The end of the book leaves so many surprises which leaves me wanting MORE MORE MORE!

I would rate this book a PG-16.  Things get pretty steamy!
View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

top navigation

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...