Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

The Hunger Games Theatrical Trailer #2


Here is the new longer trailer for "The Hunger Games".

The pull of Katniss' story of courage and determination is calling me after watching these great trailers. I look forward to seeing how the story is portrayed compared to how I read it to be. I am impressed with the casting, with Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, and Liam Hemsworth. Jennifer seems to be a really good match of what I had envisioned for Katniss especially as to what she looked like in my head.. and for Peeta... Josh is perfect!

Now that time is fast approaching for the release of this long awaited movie, I feel the need to dig out my slightly used book of "The Hunger Games", dust it off and dive into the story once again. Anyone want to join in me???

No comments:

Post a Comment

top navigation

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...