Pages

Monday, May 28, 2012

Did you hear Crickets?

Wow, I didn't mean to leave my blog for so long!  With my son graduating this week, taking a "girls" road trip to Vegas then on to Hollywood, California;  I left everyone here in the dust, listening to crickets!  Shame shame!

To make it up to those who follow me, I will share some great "On the set" interviews with Stephanie Meyer and the cast of "The Host".  
I read this book a long time ago, so the storyline is a little vague, but I did enjoy it.  I do remember it was a little confusing at times and very long.  I don't think it was one of my favorites,  but I am excited to see what the movie can bring.  

The actors are not familiar to me, but they seem to fit the parts.  







These were taken from Mtv rough cut

Lots of Reviews, a Giveaway, and maybe an Interview to come soon!! Don't miss it!

1 comment:

  1. I remember really liking the host. But I dip in to Sci-Fi a lot anyway.

    ReplyDelete

top navigation

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...