Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Know Me Better #1


Know me better is a new thing I am trying hosted by I'm A Reader Not a Writer . She will post a few questions and I will answer them as best as I can.  

I invite you to answer the questions as well!  I would love to hear about you.
Leave your answers in the comments!  

 
Top 5 songs on your playlist?  Right now I really enjoy Locked out of Heaven by Bruno Mars,  Suit and Tie by Justin Timberlake feat. JayZ,  Paralyzer by Finger Eleven, Dancing Away with My Heart by Lady Antebellum, Sin No Te Hubieras Ido by Mana.  
 
How much time do you spend reading each week? Lets just say it's too much.  I would say 3 to 4 hours total a day. That doesn't count the books I listen to while I am at work.  I usually have a book going at home and one I listen to.  Although I am making a vow to cut back on PURCHASING books... (guilty conscience). 

What is the last thing you Googled? I am horrible at spelling, probably because I learned English grammar along with Spanish growing up so I get confused with rules.. lame excuse, right?  So.. last thing I googled was how to spell shoveled.

Favorite places to travel? I love going back to my hometown in Mexico. It has been over 6 years since I have been, so I think it's time.  I also enjoy going back east to Western New York and Washington DC area where my In-laws live. 

What is your favorite way to spend a rainy day?
READING...DUH!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

top navigation

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...